Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm faster than my machine

I work faster than my computer is able to keep up with. This is very frustrating. My work computer is almost to the point where I can get a new one. I explicitly told our purchasing dude, and my manager that I waste lots of time waiting on my computer. In spite of that they still can't guarantee me a beefed up "developer" system.

I'm still waiting on it now. ARG!!!!!!

As a side note I have a talent. I have the ability to break computers at the touch of a button. We are putting together "locked down" internet kiosks at church. After the guys had one set up, I walked up, and touched one button and fubared it. Oh what a talent it is.

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Tim no comments about buying a Mac. It wouldn't help. Trust me, the altivec would go unused in what I'm doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home