Thursday, February 02, 2006

Madly in Love

Well according to this article in national geographic the "brain chemistry of infatuation is akin to mental illness". I must say given my recent fluctuation in feelings I'm not too surprised.

Which brings me to the fact that I finally got an e-mail back from "the girl". Excuse laiden and no mention of wanting to see me, I don't even know if this illness is worth it. Basically work has been busy, and she's been dealing with a whole bunch of her friend's issues. She has some really valid excuses, but it takes 2 seconds to pick up a phone and say, "Hey I'm too busy to see you this week how about next." Maybe this is just a fluke for her, but I'm tired of being treated like crap. The last girl never called me back, and I'm really not looking forward to a repeat of that.

So vote and let me know if this girl deserves a second chance.

2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Chad said...

I believe in second chances. I just don't believe in third chances.

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, why not ...

-JB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home