Friday, January 06, 2006

My cali trip in pictures.

So as many of you know I spent the holidays in California, but I hadn't been able to really blog it due to "connectivity issues".

So it was really cool to see my family. We spent Christmas eve at Stef and Steve's place (Stef's my cousin).


My cousin Vera and her new son William. He has got to be the best behaved baby I've ever met. I swear he's a 1/10 scale model of my cousin Daniel (see below).


My cousins took me to this place called Charlie Browns market where I found these gems.


Best name for a hot sauce EVER.


Daniel, my behemoth of a cousin.


My friend Emily from College. We used lived next door to each other senior year, and were basically in a study group together. She was my hookup for my honorary membership in Women in Computer Science.


The sweet ride. It's all growl and no balls. Mine seemed to have lots of dash noises, and I had some weird wind noise coming from the top of the windsheild. It doesn't steer all that well either. For those of you wondering why I would ever rent one, it only cost $10/week more than a Focus. Regardless by the end of the week, it had actually grown on me, and I actually enjoyed my time in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home