Monday, May 22, 2006

Look ma no hair

The before. Notice the bottle of liquid wrench on top of the intake manifold. What a bad hair day.


The after. The smile is from just having loosened the reamer bolt.


Basically I made a deal with a friend from work. If he could grow a gotee, I would shave mine. Considering he's asian I didn't feel I had much to worry about. Regardless, I'm pretty happy with the change and am considering keeping it this way for a while. I haven't really gone without a gotee since I was 19, so this is a pretty big change for me.

Oh, and mom if you are indeed reading this you'll tell me how you've missed my chin in the comments. Just click on comments directly below this post.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...
Who's cuter than our little Dave??

No one, that's who!

XO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home