Monday, May 15, 2006

I have failed you.

Rather, the pvr has failed you. Or possibly it was just windows that failed us. I'm still not sure what exactly happenned that made everything go so wrong for Grey's. Was it the president and that schedule change? Was it my hard drive that has always had a bad temper. Was it instead a power problem with the power supply? Anyhow, I'm sorry. I don't usually have these problems when I watch by myself. Then again the computer usually isn't as loaded as it was tonight. The computer just seems to hate company. To all of you who left after Grey's. It did successfully record 24 without any real hick-ups.

In related news I will be tossing in fedora core 5 later to do it's dirty work. Windows shall be banished from the beast!

I'm planning on obtaining another recording of Grey's, and will probably be watching the season finale again later in the week. (well at least the parts that we missed tonight).

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My trusty old VCR came through and taped the entire episode of Grey's, so you're welcome to use that for your viewing if you'd like.

Hooray for old school technology!

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DVR saved the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home