Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The demon bolt has been removed.



It took a two foot breaker bar and another foot and a half of pipe on top of that to break it, but it has been done! I feel on top of the world. All my patience and prayer has paid off. That bolt was so corroded you can barely tell where the threads start. As I was pulling it out, I was amazed at how "muddy" it looked.

I still haven't been able to get the power plant frame off, but at least I can swing it out of the way now (that's the ladder brace between the diff and the transmission).

All this means one thing, the engine will be getting pulled Thursday. I plan on pulling the engine around 6:15 or so for all of you who may want to help. I'll provide pizza for all, once the engine has been pulled.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should grind the bolt up in to dust and sprinkle it on everything you eat until it's gone. Then you will absorb the demon bolt's power! You will become strong as steel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home