Saturday, September 16, 2006

The cars almost done.

So after a week of waiting for my back to get better I decided to screw it and started working on the car again yesterday. I only did a few light things, but I think it actually helped loosen up my back. Later that night while watching Stargate (of course), I tried stretching, and my back gave me a light crach. I feel tons better now. So I finished up the car this morning. Mike Shinzler and I got it running, and went for a drive. It looks as if the beautiful headers I bought off of flee-bay are hitting the steering shaft. This results in a horrendous amount of engine noise and vibration in the cockpit. So I'm going to pull the headers, and try to slightly squash the offending cylinder 3 exhaust tube. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home