Friday, September 15, 2006

Worst week ever.

So I went to the doctor on Tuesday, after my last post. She basically said I tore/strained a muscle, or something like that. Honestly all I really remember understanding was the fact she said I'll get better with time. My back's still in a bit of pain, but not near as bad as Tuesday. However, it feels as if it's getting better, but in the wrong alignment. Almost as if my muscles are compensating for my spine being out of alignment. So that makes me really want to see a chiropracter. Unfortunately my insurance won't cover chiropractic, and I'm sure they'd rip me a new one.

On top of my back feeling like crap, I've had a really stressful week at work. I'm being made responsible for a piece of code I've never worked on before. That wouldn't be a big problem if the code was logically organized, and well documented. Unfortunately it's not, and it's making my life hell. I'm supposed to drop code on Tuesday, but I really doubt if that's going to happen.

Because of these first two things, I haven't touched my car since Monday, and that's really starting to frustrate me.

Dave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home