Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Swinglandia.

I'm going to Ukraine.

http://www.swingdance.kiev.ua/swinglandia/index.php?page=main_en


To meet these crazy people (none of which I know).

They are apparently the Kiev Dance Club.

Well nothing's set in stone, but I've always wanted to go. I could research my family, learn a little Ukrainian, and possibly even meet a little Ukrainian. I'm really starting to get excited about the whole endeavor.

The plan right now is to get two round trip tickets. One to some Western European Country and another from that Western European country to Ukraine. The hope would be that tickets would be a bit cheaper that way. Additionally I'd get to spend some time in the rest of Europe as well. Anyone have suggestions on Cheap western European destinations?

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Otis said...

Go for Eastern Europe if you want cheap, but nice, destinations. Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary...all really great places. Check out Rick Steve's Best of Eastern Europe book for more.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Awesome! Not Sweden, but still very, very cool. I am immensely jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home