Monday, October 03, 2005

Match.com fun and Blogger's got issues

All right for the second day in a row I try to post something, but blogger's down for maintenance. Is this normal?

Also on the match.com scene.
Wendos e-mailed me back. I'll keep you guys posted.
The one affectionately known as Match.com girl (the one that I've been fawning over for 140 days apparently) has not. I hope I didn't scare her away (maybe I shouldn't have told her about the 140 days part). At the time it sounded sweet. Now it sounds sort of stalkerish. Forgive me, but my inner-monologue powers are at only at 2. They're not at all like my disco dancing and computer hacking powers which are at a super-awesome 6. Next time I level up, I'm so going for the inner-monologue powers.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Otis said...

Um, yeah. Telling a girl that you have been ogling her for X number of days is not the way to their heart. Flat out creepy. You could try something less creepy and say, "I noticed your picture a while back."

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Tell me something I don't know. You see in match.com you can make a girl a favorite. Unfortunately that page also tells you how long she's been a favorite as well. It's not like I've been obsessing over her for or anything. You guys should all know that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home